Thursday, September 21, 2017

Niagara-on-the-Lake and a bit more of Niagara Falls, Sept. 18th

I stept on the bus going north, my destination was Niagara-on-the-Lake and just as always there was a lot to take photos off. The green line stops at the Floral clock and since it was a Monday morning and not that many tourists I managed to get a clear shot of the clock. The design is from the first price winner in the competition mentioned in my first photo.




And beautiful flowers and plants.






World's smallest chapel/church such a cute little building



TThis is also such a nice place.








In the "Just Christmas" shop they have lots and lots of cool stuff.



And here follows pictures from other stores, or their windows/walls



















I decided on going back down to the falls for some final shopping. I decided to get on the bus going the whole way around and I was glad I did as I ended up seeing Niagara river before it drops into the Horseshoe falls

















I tried to upload this post already Tuesday evening at the airport but it didn't work. There will be one more but that has to wait until Thursday as now I'm soon off to bed. Happy to be home although I miss Canada.




No comments:

Post a Comment